Danged if HUSSEIN wasn't right.
I added 9 pounds of air to my tires and I haven't had to buy gas in almost 3 weeks. I'm thinking that if I get a tuneup I may actually have to start taking some out of the tank.
Printable View
Danged if HUSSEIN wasn't right.
I added 9 pounds of air to my tires and I haven't had to buy gas in almost 3 weeks. I'm thinking that if I get a tuneup I may actually have to start taking some out of the tank.
Once again criticizing something that is a known fact to work, but then again what a surprise...I am still waiting for the argument and facts to prove it wrong?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am still waiting for the argument and facts to prove it wrong? </div></div>
And I am still waiting on the plan that will force 100% of drivers to do this until thin it is vaporware (A good idea without a possable implamentation Exactly the same as saying save money to fix SS or lose weight to fix healthcare)
I am not saying that offshore drilling is the answer by itself eather but BOTH sides need to stop bashing every idea that is not there own and come up with a REAL plan (given that politics is all about getting elected/re-elected and NOT about actualy fixing anything I do not see anything major changeing)
If auto makers continue to go away from bigger trucks, cars, and SUVs, by the time we even got any oil from offshore drilling our time of crisis would be over IMO. IF there was no oil at all left to be tapped in land already leased by oil companies I could see offshore drilling....but I like the beach and ocean way too much to not want that to be a last resort. We can live without oil, but we can't live without the oceans.
You act like it is one or the other it is as bad or worse haveing all that oil ship on tankers.
The auto industry will make whatever sells (I do think that the Gov should put a bottom limit on MPG on cars that can be sold and keep raising it.
I DO NOT think ethanal is the answer even short term.
The plugin cars have a shot but only if more powerplants are to be built (coal or nucular does not matter to me) if a wind or solor farm can produce the same cost per watt that is fine to
IMO, until all the currently leased fields are close to being drained, there is no need to open our oceans for more drilling.
Depends if the open but untapped fields are economacal to drill (becouse honistly that I do not know)
They really don't even know what is in the open leased areas cuz about half haven't even been evaluated. How do they know we need to open our shorelines, when they haven't even explored half of what they have already? I mean, what's the purpose? I really think that Bush wants to open offshore drilling so that once he is out of Washington, big oil will be able to drill wherever they want. I've always thought that was his goal..and I always will. It isn't about economics, or dry oil fields..it's about greed.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I really think that Bush wants to open offshore drilling so that once he is out of Washington, big oil will be able to drill wherever they want.</div></div>
How would that matter? the next presadent could just make it off limits again.
Honistly it is a political move.....opening the offshore drilling will lead to a oil pice drop becouse it is more oil possable and the futures will continue to drop........When the new Prez puts the ban back in place as soon as oil gos back up the other side gets to use it as a talking point
It wouldn't effect the futures market, cuz it would take so long to reap any benefits from it.